Tuesday 26 June 2007

G Generation Cross Drive DS Lite

Found this picture on the gaming blog, www.siliconera.com . Looks like another Limited Edition DS Lite. A lot of them have been coming out recently and by August, along with this, more will be released. As you can see, this is a Gundam DS Lite, it will come packaged with the game, SD Gundam G Generation: Cross Drive and is to be released on the 9th of August. The Chars Counter Attack logo looks really good on the front of the DS and its nice to see some colour variation. The bundle will retail for 21,840 yen which is roughly £90. If you haven't already got a DS Lite and want this OR you have a DS but want this anyway, shop around the popular online import shops. I'm sure play-asia will get some in. Also on the subject of DS Lites, I'm sending mine back to Nintendo tomorrow. Had it almost a year and recently a crack developed in the hinge. Heard many reports of this from first shipment DS Lite owners but i never thought it would happen to me. Luckily Nintendo are letting me replace mine for a brand new one for £25.25.

4 comments:

Arekusu said...

OMG thats DS Lite is hax! I have began to notice that there are ALOT of these limited edition DS Lite's coming out recently, but i must say, this one in particular is VERY nice.

But if i ever got a limited edition DS Lite i would want a zelda one...and with the release of phantom hourglass, i recon they will bring one out soon ^^

Anonymous said...

Hopefully there will be a limited edition but with the the limited edition DS Lites,they always come out the day the game comes out. So maybe we will see a limited edition one for the European Launch like with did with Minish Cap and the GBA SP.

Anonymous said...

I'm really tempted to get that DS lite, I mean it has Char written on it! I'm tempted to get it in Japan, but I'll need to budget my money and this may be too much of a splash out. Time will tell I guess.

It's a good thing your getting your DS repaired, It was getting pretty bad for you. Try not to drop the new one though.

Anonymous said...

I will try not to Perplexus but knowing me, i probably will several times. Like the time my Mizuki Takase figure fell off the shelf when i was showing her to you. Same thing happened again yesterday when i was cleaning her. Luckily she landed on one of my brothers big stuffed toys XD

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks